Instruct classes in Lip Reading as assigned.
The successful candidate must meet one of the following criteria:
1. Master’s degree or higher in rehabilitation counseling from an accredited college or university; OR
2. Master’s degree or higher in counseling, educational counseling, guidance, student personnel, psychology, career development, or social welfare from an accredited college or university AND a minimum of 12 upper division or graduate semester units in the counseling or rehabilitation of individuals with disabilities, OR two (2) years accumulated full-time experience in providing counseling to students with disabilities; OR
3. Master’s degree or higher in special education from an accredited college or university AND a minimum of 24 upper division or graduate semester units in counseling, guidance, student personnel, psychology, or social work; OR
4. A combination of education and experience that is at least the equivalent of item 1, 2, or 3 above. (Applicants applying on the basis of equivalency must complete all Equivalency questions on their application in addition to all other required materials); OR
5. Valid California Community College instructor credential appropriate to the subject per Education Code 87355 (issued prior to July 1, 1990).