Under general supervision of the Dean in consultation with Music Department faculty, the employee provides assistance to students and faculty in music classes or music computer lab. Assignments are expected to be approximately 6 to 20 hours per week, and not to exceed 20 hours per week or 160 days per fiscal year.
Example of Duties: Duties may include, but not limited to, the following:
* Accompany students in voice classes and choral ensembles.
* Respond to student questions and provide information regarding subject matter.
* Oversee student computer use within the lab.
* Demonstrate proper operation of lab equipment.
* Prepare student projects for printing and/or iTunes.
* Maintain a safe, clean and organized lab environment.
* Assist in coordination of performances and events.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.