Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Program Coordinator
Clark State Community College
The Diagnostic Medical Sonography (DMS) Program Coordinator completes all duties of Instructional Faculty and assumes additional responsibilities for planning, organizing, coordinating, and maintaining effectiveness of all aspects of the Diagnostic Medical Sonography (DMS) Program. The program coordinator assumes clinical supervisory duties, in the absence of a clinical coordinator.
Responsibilities and Duties of Instructional Faculty:
Major responsibilities are in the areas of Teaching/Learning, Professional Growth, and Service to the College and Community. Faculty are expected to be progressive in instructional strategies and in their discipline; to be actively involved in the governance of the College; to plan future directions for their programs and the College as a whole; and to be collegial in their relationships with colleagues, staff, and students. Each faculty member is directly responsible to a departmental/divisional administrator.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited sonography program
- Master’s Degree in related field
- Currently registered with the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers in appropriate learning concentrations
- Course work in instructional methodologies, evaluation and assessment
- Proficiency in curriculum development
- Minimum of two years of full-time experiences as a registered sonographer in the professional sonography field. Full-time is defined as 35 hours per week.
- Teaching experience in post-secondary education
- Variety of clinical experiences in multiple sonography specialties
- Knowledge of CAAHEP accreditation standards
Clark State Community College serves more than 6,500 students throughout the College’s three campus locations in Springfield, Beavercreek and Bellefontaine, Ohio as well as our extensive offering of online classes.
Interested and qualified candidates please apply via email@example.com.
Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. EOE/AA