Program Manager (Military Call Center)
San Diego Community College District
District Wide - Location
Applications are currently being accepted for a Wounded Warrior Call Center Program Manager located near Marine Corps Base Quantico, VA. The preference is to have this position located in Quantico; however other locations may be negotiated.
The Program Manager will be expected to perform a 40 hour week and shall be available between the core hours of operation of 0800 to 1830 local time, Monday thru Friday except for Federal holidays.
Please note that an employee may be transferred to any site at the option of the Chancellor.
Must have effective and direct communication with the Wounded Warrior Regiments (WWR) and Marine and Family (MF) Staff as well as various personnel involved in this effort.
Implement, execute, and ensure the overall program structure meets all program requirements.
Provide recommendations and assist with the overall coordination of support to the target populations.
Assist with the drafting of SOPs and coordinate the delivery of all deliverables.
Establish and ensure a comprehensive capability to track and capture performance metrics, and to provide this information in the form of recurring weekly/monthly reports, as well as in response to ad hoc inquiries.
Collaborate and share information and data collected in the performance of this role with the WWR and MF staff.
Degrees must be from a Regionally accredited American college or University.
1. Applicants must have a Masters degree in Business Management or related field.
2. Minimum ten (10) years of experience working with the federal government.
3. Three (3) years of experience in call center operations.
4. Knowledge and understanding of a wide range of call center operational requirements relative to behavioral health.
5. Experience coordinating team efforts in conducting comprehensive studies dealing with significant changes in workforce distribution, customer service positions, or related organizational structures.
6. Ability to develop detailed plans, goals, and objectives for the long/short range implementation and administration of a major agency program; or an appropriate combination of education and experience demonstrating knowledge and skill equivalent to that above.
7. Demonstrates knowledge of Marine Corps culture.
8. Displays strong managerial, leadership, and communication skills. Has demonstrated ability to achieve organizational objectives.
9. Initiative and leadership ability demonstrated by sustained successful performance in positions of increased responsibility.
10. Ability to collaborate and display positive interactions with members of the WWR and MF, and other government agencies.
11. Proficiency in assessing, planning, implementing, coordinating, monitoring, and evaluating as a Program Manager.
1. Direct Marine Corps experience is preferred.
2. Knowledge of the mission, organizational structure, operations, and interrelationships of the WWR and MF.
All applicants shall pass the required background investigation and complete all mandated training requirements needed to utilize Marine Corps unclassified networks and information systems and the handling of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) information.
All applicants shall be able to obtain a Common Access Card (CAC).
At the time that an offer of assignment is made, proper salary placement is contingent upon receipt of OFFICIAL (sealed) transcripts and Verifications of Previous Work Experience (if applicable). Instructors with advanced coursework and/ or experience shall be placed on the appropriate class and step on the Adjunct College Salary Schedules, effective the first month following receipt (in Human Resources) of the official transcripts and Verifications of Previous Work Experience (if applicable). Initial salary placement will be at the first class/step until all required documentation has been submitted.
Click here for the current salary schedule or you may view the current salary schedule by using the Salary Schedules link to the left.
If you would like to open the link in a different tab or window, right click and select the option.
To apply, visit: https://www.sdccdjobs.com
All applicants must have demonstrated cultural competency and sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students and staff.